Sunday 23 October 2011

Arabian Nights

One of my all time favourite animated films is Disney's Aladdin. I was recently inspired to do a cover of the opening theme tune called 'Arabian Nights'.

After completing the track I decided to remake the opening scene by using the visuals from the film but replacing the original audio with my own recording of the song.

The problem I had was that the original song is a little faster than my version so the footage was not long enough; it also was not in sync with my audio. To solve this problem I used Windows Movie Maker to slow the video to 0.831 times the original speed; as a result I managed to make the movement of the animation match the beat of the music. I used Kodak Media Impression to edit the video and create the credits.

Here is the video uploaded to YouTube:


No comments:

Post a Comment