Tuesday 8 November 2011

Chosen designer for Design Process essay

For my Context 1 essay I have decided to write about the design process of Glen Keane.

Glen Keane (born 13th April 1954) is an American animator, author, illustrator and director. Keane is best known for his character animation at Walt Disney Studios for feature films including The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, and Tangled. Keane received the 1992 Annie Award for character animation and the 2007 Winsor McCay Award for lifetime contribution to the field of animation.

I will mainly focus on Keane's animation and illustration process. I have begun my research and compiling an index of references. I will start writing in the next few days and hope to finish the assignment within a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment