Saturday 12 October 2013

Client Project: Assigned Client - Nottingham Loves...

For my first client project this year I have to create a piece of work for the Nottingham Young Creative awards based on the theme 'Nottingham Loves...'

Full details of the brief can be found here: http://www.youngcreativeawards.org/

I have decided to go with 'Nottingham Loves Students' and will create a 3 page responsive website which represents my theme. I will be working off three main ideas; these are entertainment, education and employment. My aim is to create a website which promotes Nottingham to young people who are looking for a place to live and study by showing the services the city has to offer them. My target audience is mainly 18 to 20 year olds.

I am currently working on a presentation which will structure my ideas and set the website build in motion. More details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment