Monday 20 January 2014

Negotiated Client Project: Prototypes

My client is Phoenix Driver Training, a driving instructor business based in Lichfield. After receiving basic website content such as text and images I created three prototypes:















































The client liked the third prototype the most but also wanted to add the image of the instructor from the second prototype. I was happy that the 3rd design was fun and innovative but there were problems with the layout as indicated by my tutor; the layout didn't follow the classic f shape so the content didn't look right and was hard to follow. I was also concerned that some of the colours were a bit hard on the eye.

Considering all the feedback I received, I designed another prototype which the client was happy with; see below:

















The domain and hosting have been purchased and I recently uploaded a holding page at http://phoenix-driver-training.co.uk

I hope to complete the website by the end of February 2014 so watch this space for further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment