Monday 12 November 2012

Voyage Project Idea


The above image is a background image I have chosen for my 'Voyage' project. My website will navigate through different areas of the world where I have lived or visited; for each place there will be some text and images to describe the location and why I was there. The five locations I have chosen are: Zahedan, Iran; Nottingham, England; Haifa, Israel; Perth, Australia and Florida, USA.

This will be a one page layout with each location being an area (div) within this background world image; as you click on each location the page will scroll to the location, zoom in and bring up some information about that place. I am currently learning how to create the jquery code to achieve this in my Tuesday seminars with David.

I hope to create a wire-frame of the website in the next few days and then will start putting all the text and images together. Watch this space for further development on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment