Thursday 1 March 2012

Contact form

I finally figured out a way to have an email contact form on my contact page instead of just a mail to link. I found a website which creates the form and runs the php for me without me having to set up my own server. I used this website to create the form: http://www.emailmeform.com/

Once I created the form from a template I copied the code into my contact page within the content area in the body. This is what the form looks like on my site:

















One benefit of having this form is that people can send emails directly to my personal email account without them ever seeing my email address; this stops unwanted spam emails. My email address is hidden to the public and only exists within the server at emailmeform.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment