Wednesday 13 November 2013

Client Project: Graffiti Logo

My initial logo design made use of  the graffiti style in a subtle way. See below:







I wanted to develop the logo into a more colorful and intricate design so I began experimenting with different custom graffiti fonts on http://www.graffiticreator.net/.

Here was my first attempt:



















Here I used a different font:



















I liked the shape of the lettering on the first attempt but the colours didn't work well together. The second attempt is a bit more difficult to read and the colours are messy.

Here was my third design:



















I liked this the most as the colours are easier on the eye.

I then created a full logo using my new graffiti font along with the font used in the original design:


No comments:

Post a Comment