Wednesday 13 November 2013

Client Project: Photoshop Mock-ups

With the design of my website I wished to incorporate graffiti art along with a 'grunge' style. Here is my design process:

Design 1:


















After showing my first design to people in my class I was told this looked too dark and lacked colour.

Design 2:


















The second design is similar to the first but uses a lighter textured background and semi-transparent container. I still felt that I could add more colour.

Design 3:


















The third design made use of the new logo and a different textured background. I found this at this location: http://www.webtexture.net/photoshop-resources/patterns/15-high-resolution-grunge-textures/

The next step will be to code the design in html.

No comments:

Post a Comment